- I was nominated by Kennesaw State University for Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
- I placed second in the Kennesaw State University Public Speaking Showcase sponsored by CNN for my persuasive speech “The New Drunk Driving.” I competed against approximately 25 other students who had also taken at least one public speaking course.
- The Lambda Pi Eta Ethos Award is given to one student every year who has shown exceptional character attributes within their school and community. I was awarded this honor for my work with UGA Heroes, Ride for Kids Atlanta, and my outstanding academic accomplishments.
- I was appointed the Social Media Director of Kennesaw State’s chapter of the Public Relation’s Student Society of America.
- I have been on the President’s List and the College of Social Sciences and Humanities Dean’s list every semester attending Kennesaw State.
- I was inducted into the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. NSCS only extends invitations to the top 20 percent of students in their class.
- Recipient of the Zell Miller Scholarship, Thomas Raymond Foster/Holy Family Knights Scholarship, Lambda Pi Eta Ethos Character Award and Scholarship, KSU Study Abroad Scholarship, Pell Federal Academic 2nd Year Competitiveness Grant.
- PRSA Richmond awarded my team two 2013 Awards of Merit for an Integrated Marketing Campaign and Media Relations tactics.
- I was nominated for Champion of the Quarter within the first six months of employment. Nominations for this award go to employees who better the company fiscally and better the environment for employees. Nominees must meet all company objectives and standards and usually go to employees in high-ranking departments. They’re hard-working, consistent, and always willing to help others. It was an honor to be nominated by my fellow employees for my work so earlier in my career.
- On several occasions I was recognized as the top performer for productivity and monetary standards in my current department. In August 2011, I was the “MVP” for the department for not only being the top performer, but also exceeding all company standards. I have always been given special recognition from management for my consistent high productivity and high performance.
- While attending the annual Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas, Texas I was recognized on both the local and national level for my impeccable team building. I placed 10 in team building for our national area and 1 in my unit.
Other Notable Achievements
- My poem, “Equanimity,” was published in the 2007 edition of With Honors.
- I was accepted into the 2003 Georgia Governor’s Honors Program for literary studies.