- Manages Radian6, News Data Service, Factiva, BurrellesLuce and Critical Mention accounts for daily monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Utilizes Business Wire, Thompson Reuters, Protus, and Exact Target to distribute press releases.
- Distributes event invites via Exact Target.
- Provides basic editing assistance for internal newsletter using Photoshop.
- Proficient in editing and designing in InDesign from organizational publication classes at KSU.
- Expert in publishing and writing on all social media platforms including WordPress, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
- Knowledgeable with basic editing in Adobe Audition and Final Cut Pro from my digital media classes at KSU.
- Transcribes live conversations quickly while adapting to company accepted shorthand at CarMax Auto Finance.
- Taking an ITS Webfolio Seminar conducted by a KSU IT trainer made me proficient in using the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Making cold calls and pitches have been a part of all of my business experience from my internship to CarMax Auto Finance and Mary Kay.
- All of my work experience has made me an apt leader. I am comfortable negotiating compromises that work for all parties involved as well as delegating work. I speak well giving directions and in front of all sized audiences.
- I inherently love to help people… and animals. I have always sought out volunteer opportunities offering both my PR and dog walking skills. Most recently, I have given my time to the Henrico Humane Society. I have even started fostering cats until they find their Forever homes.
- I absolutely love photography, both taking and looking at it. Although I will never be a professional photographer, I love being able to capture memories and figuring out how to make them look beautiful.
- I love to travel. I would absolutely love a retirement life that affords me the time to travel the world. All of the world. Then I will live in Ireland for a couple years and finish up my time in Sorrento. I promised a restaurant owner I would come back and live over his gelato shop and I always try to fulfill my promises.
- My body danced from the age of 3 to 18 and my soul continues to today. When I was a toddler all I wanted to be was a ballerina and, even though my body had other plans for me, I still appreciate the elegance in the art form today.
- I would say I have a passion for music, but it is more of an obsession. Growing up a band nerd I found a new appreciation for all genres of music. You can find everything from the Dallas Wind Symphony’s performance of Trittico to Eminem, Train, Carrie Underwood, The Band Perry, The Script, and Parachute on my iPod. I have a playlist for every mood and occasion. I love researching what different tones can do for your mood. If you are ever stuck at a red light and hear something that slightly resembles loud singing coming from the blue Sebring in the lane next to you, that would be me.
- I am a coupon cutting queen. I can find you a coupon code for anything online. Why pay full price for something if there is a discount floating around out there for me to find?