Senior Social Consultant / Freelancer | Blue Hour Social| June 2011 – Present
- Clients: The Social Element, Cîroc, McGann Media, Food Tours Atlanta, Good Mews, Steady, GRYTT, Dezi & Roo
- Social Management: From channel and content strategy to community management and publishing, I provide a full range of social media services.
- Paid Media: I provide strategy, implementation, and optimization for paid Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google campaigns.
- Content Strategy: As the editor for Good Mews’ community newsletter, I manage its creation from article planning and writer assignments through design and mailing.
- Social Training: I lead digital and in-person training for business owners and small businesses looking to run their own social channels and expand their social capabilities.
Senior Influencer & Social Strategist | Social Tribe | June 2011 – Present
- Clients: Intel Data Platforms Group, SAP Global Influencer Marketing, Social Tribe
- Department Foundation: I was tasked with systemizing and scaling the newly formed influencer team. From establishing processes and templates, to determining our philosophies and establishing relationships with key B2B tech influencers, I was able to lay out a roadmap for how the department will scale with each new client and project.
- Influencer Marketing: With the aid of an influencer coordinator, I ran event, product launch, and messaging campaigns for Fortune 100 brands. When asked to develop a campaign reaching SAP’s customers, I conceptualized and successfully ran a sustainability-focused campaign highlighting the needs of their customer’s customers by integrating both B2B and B2C influencers.
- Business Development: I worked with the new business team to identify warm and cold leads, templatizing pitching materials such as deck slides and talking points. I aided in four major proposals, winning two new clients and several expanded scopes.
Director, Social Strategy | Sagepath | October 2017 – February 2019
- Clients: Holler & Dash, Pulte, LiveUp, Hunter Fans, Cracker Barrel, Southern Company
- Department Foundation: I joined Sagepath to establish and grow social media as an agency discipline. I defined paid and organic offerings, social philosophy, and processes. I worked to educate all agency teams on social practices and led client relationship management, resourcing, and budgeting for all social accounts.
- Social Media: As the social and influencer subject matter expert, I led strategy initiatives and mentored hires. From brand planning and creative briefs to paid and influencer campaigns, I ensured client needs were translated into successful marketing executions.
- Business Development: I spear-headed social strategy for all business development initiatives, growing our client base by three major accounts.
Manager, Social Media Marketing | Sage | December 2016 – October 2017
- Paid Social: As the paid social lead, I developed a funnel-driven strategy to drive marketing-qualified leads through Facebook and Instagram. Between January – March 2017, the social conversion rate for my products increased from 3% to 17%.
- Influencer Marketing: I developed B2B influencer marketing initiatives supporting the Sage blog launch, ongoing content needs, product launches, and industry events.
- Employee Advocacy: To better empower our sales and product teams, I developed a social playbook offering best practices and guidelines for sharing content on personal social pages. This included training on LinkedIn’s Social Selling and Elevate platforms.
- Digital Content Strategy: I managed the development and launch of the revenue-driving Sage Advice blog. I also planned and implemented digital marketing strategies for our Accounting Basics For Dummies eBook and a Facebook Messenger chatbot.
Social Media Manager III | Moxie USA | June 2014 – December 2016
- Clients: Coca-Cola, Gold Peak, My Coke Rewards, Wells Fargo, AMC Theatres
- Social Media Strategy: I was responsible for developing social strategies through brand personas, channel role and purpose, consumer mapping, editorial planning, campaign themes, social tactics, and content/social audits.
- Influencer Marketing SME: I helped define Moxie’s influencer practice, including pitching, contracting, budgeting, and network management. Programs included evergreen and campaign initiatives for Gold Peak Tea & Coffee, Coca-Cola trademark brands, and Wells Fargo’s career services, diversity, and credit card lines of business.
- Social Engagement Strategy: Managing a team of community managers and social strategists, I led engagement for Coke’s trademark brands. Asked to reactivate their social communities, I develop Coke’s first engagement playbook. I led the implementation of strategies during initiatives for COPA America and the Olympics.
- Business Development: While leading new business pitches as program manager and social strategist, I helped win two $1MM accounts and several incremental scopes.
Social Media Manager | Force Marketing | June 2014 – December 2016
- Integrated Marketing: I created a cross-platform strategy that incorporated direct mail, SEM, website content, SEO, and social media.
- Online Reputation Management: I managed the online reputation initiatives for 40+ car dealerships nationwide. This included mainstream sites such as Facebook and Yelp, as well as niche services like DealerRater.
- Social Training: For both internal agency and external dealership sales teams, I ran training initiatives for Social Selling, community management, channel content and response best practices, and emerging social trends.
- Media Relations: I managed media relations and event coordination for all store grand openings. Pitching CarMax Foundation’s first national partnership earned over 670k in social reach, 35 local and industry placements, and coverage by Voice of America.
- Crisis Communications: As the communication team’s media lead, I managed social monitoring and data assessment to inform traditional and social response to crises.
- Internal Communications: I aided in the creation and distribution of internal company communications including emails and intranet articles. I led the award entries that landed CarMax on the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” list twice.