Public Relations & Communications
AP Style | Press Releases | Media Pitching | Talking Points | Internal Email | Internal Newsletters | Content Development | Editing | Crisis Communications | Social Media Engagement | Project Management | Online Reputation Management | Blogs | Events
Sprinklr | Netbase | Unmetric | Sysomos Gaze & Map | Sociabble | Expion | Spreadfast / MassRelevance | Cotweet | Radian6 / Social Studio | Hootsuite | Buffer |
Microsoft Office Suite | Gmail | Lotus Notes | InDesign | Canva
Facebook| Facebook Business Manager | Twitter | WordPress | LinkedIn | LinkedIn Sales Navigator | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
Public Speaking | Cold Calls | Scheduling | Time Management | Leadership | Organization | Travel Arrangements
- I inherently love to help people… and animals. I have always sought out volunteer opportunities offering both my PR and dog walking skills. Most recently, I have given my time to the Good Mews. I have fostered adoptable cats and volunteer at local animal shelters.
- I absolutely love photography, both taking and looking at it. Although I will never be a professional photographer, I love being able to capture memories and figuring out how to make them look beautiful.
- I love to travel. I would absolutely love a retirement life that affords me the time to travel the world. All of the world. Then I will live in Ireland for a couple years and finish up my time in Sorrento. I promised a restaurant owner I would come back and live over his gelato shop and I always try to fulfill my promises.
- My body danced from the age of 3 to 18 and my soul continues to today. When I was a toddler all I wanted to be was a ballerina and, even though my body had other plans for me, I still appreciate the elegance in the art form today.
- I would say I have a passion for music, but it is more of an obsession. Growing up a band nerd I found a new appreciation for all genres of music. You can find everything from the Dallas Wind Symphony’s performance of Trittico to Eminem, Train, Carrie Underwood, The Band Perry, The Script, and Parachute on my iPod. I have a playlist for every mood and occasion. I love researching what different tones can do for your mood. If you are ever stuck at a red light and hear something that slightly resembles loud singing coming from the blue Sebring in the lane next to you, that would be me.